Hope you all are doing great!! Well, today I am going to share paneer bhurji recipe which is also called Chena bhurji in Bengal. Chena or paneer is Indian Cotrage cheese, which is very healthy and nutritious. This is a very quick and easy recipe. Sometimes we have no time to cook any curry, then you can instantly make this tasty paneer bhurji😊!
You can see this recope on my YouTube channel-cradle of joy. Please do subscribe to my channel ,your one subscription means a lot to me. Here is the link-
1. Paneer/Indian cottage cheese-200 gms
2. Onion- 1(cut into small pieces)
3. Green chilli-1
4. Green coriander- 1/4th cup
5. Black pepper- as per taste
6. Salt- as per taste
7. Oil- 1 tbs
1. Take a sauce pan on a medium flamed burner with oil in it.
2. Put cut green chilli and onion. Stir it till it became brown.
3. Add tomato and cook.
4. Mix mashed paneer or chena. Add salt and black pepper. Mix it well.
5. Add green ciriander and tasty paneer fry or chena fey is ready to serve.
Contact me through-